Friday 12 November 2021

Crazy Weather

 

The weather has been muggy as hell here lately. We had a bit of a thunderstorm yesterday. It has been raining on and off for the last couple of days. Luckily, I got the mowing done... I had to actually do it during one of the lighter showers. Though, it's put a bit of a damper on us finishing the garden.

I've just spent freaking hours looking for one of my stories... It just disappeared from my computer, and all the places I stored it. I finally remembered sending it in for submission. So, my saving grace was being able to go back through my emails and resave what I had sent... The question is ━How the hell did I lose the whole manuscript?

I'm going to have to be more careful and make sure everything is where it should be before 2022 rolls around. Gonna need to buy some storage devices to start having extra places so I can't lose my stuff. It makes me tired when I think of all the hours of work I would have lost if the manuscript would have been gone for good.

Okay, I'm off to do a bit of writing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment