Friday 5 November 2021

Just When I thought...

 

Just when it looked like we were at the end of unloading all the topsoil. My sister-in-law and I decided to start on the next project. Which has us unloading ute loads more until we are once more done... By the time 2022 gets here our yard is going to look completely different (in a good way).

I'm at 10K on my NaNoWriMo project> Misty River 1: Calm in the Storm. I'm happy that I am a little ahead of schedule there. It's getting me back into the swing of writing. So I know if I can get this done, then I can definitely finish The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You by December 31st

I have to duck downtown this morning and pick up a few groceries for both parts of our household. I want to get there before it gets too hot for walking. I enjoy my time as I walk downtown as it gives me a chance to sort through some of the issues my characters are having in their stories and trust me right now they have some issues...LOL.

I'm still getting myself organised to begin writing fully in 2022. I'm trying to set everything up so that it's easier on me. I really want to reach all of my writing goals in 2022. Not that I know what they are as yet. I'll let you know as soon as I do. When I do I'll once more use my WordPress blog purely as my writing blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment