Tuesday 31 December 2019

As The Decade Ends

Normally I'd have a picture of fireworks but this year I'm boycotting them, due to the number of bushfires we still have raging in our country. So I thought I'd give you something else pretty to look at.

I can't believe another decade has come and gone. So the question is did we get done what needed to get done? And you know by my post yesterday that I almost made it but not quite━there was only one on my list I didn't finish. Though, in saying that, I did accomplish a lot.

I managed to write and tweak a few formerly written books to resubmit them for rehousing and so far this year this is what I have accomplished:

1> Admetus Gaea 1: The Gaean Prophecy>>> Formerly Silver Publishing ~ now MLRPress.
2> The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses
3> Hidden Hearts 1: Harder & Harder to Breathe>>> Formerly Fireborn Publishing
4> Hidden Hearts 2: One Last Kiss Goodbye>>> Formerly Fireborn Publishing
5> Moon Runners 1: Heart-mate Mine!>>> Formerly Fireborn Publishing
6> Moon Runners 2: I Won't Let You Go
7> Sons of Evenmore 3: Fear the Scarlet Moon
8> Wardens of the Guild 3: Heartstrings

No comments:

Post a Comment