Thursday 26 December 2019

Boxing Day

So this is what my day will consist of. Cricket... cricket ... and more cricket. We'll be playing New Zealand and even though they have a pretty good team I hope we kick their arses. Sorry to all my Kiwi friends, but I cannot lie, and I hope we do. We beat Pakistan and I cheered them on even though I have a huge soft spot for the Paki's. They are one of my favourite teams.

I suppose the next thing I'll be doing today is eating leftovers, that's if the kids haven't taken them all home. I'm writing this post in advance so I'm not sure about that one yet.

The last thing I'll be doing today is to pack away any and all decorations I have out as I do every year on boxing day. It's just the tradition in my family. It's the way it's always been done, and probably the way it'll always be done.

Plus, I need to pop downtown and buy some cat food for my furbabies. It was the only thing I forgot when I went shopping on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment