Tuesday 24 December 2019

Christmas Eve

It was the night before Christmas and all through my house. Not a creature was stirring━except for Robson, who thinks it's his god-given right to run around like a mad man and keep us all awake.

Actually this Christmas eve. I'm was planning on making sure most of the prep work is done for lunch tomorrow. I really don't want to be rushed off my feet. I just have a little bit more to do.

I also have to make sure all the presents are wrapped and have the correct name tags on them. Not that we went overboard on presents this year. Too much other stuff to contend with.

Also, there will be Christmas carols on TV I'll have to watch. I do love me some good carols. Grace borrowed my Michael Buble Christmas CD and never gave it back. She just loves his voice. The other week she watched the David Campbell Christmas Special with me and loved him as well. Though, if I'm totally honest the Country Christmas Special hosted by Trisha Yearwood that followed it she probably liked more.

No comments:

Post a Comment