Sunday 29 December 2019

My Health

You know, I realised I started this year just as I finished it━sick. I had bronchitis at the beginning of the year and I have the flu now. And I've had a whole lot of crap happen in between.

I'm not looking for sympathy... Because I already have a plan in place for what needs to be done. In the last year, I have lost 16kg (35.4lbs) which because I have a major thyroid problem is near impossible to do. I have to still lose more weight. 

Not because I get the flu/bronchitis but because I have something wrong with the lower part of my spine. I also have some exercises that I need to be able to strengthen the muscles in and around my spine━so I won't need surgery. This is probably why I have so many damn headaches, but at least they seem to be under control.

Other than that I'm doing okay. I'm still saying 2020 will be a way better year for us all... and I can't wait to see you all there.

PS: I should also mention Wardens of the Guild 3: Heartstrings is finished and has been submitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment