Monday 23 December 2019

Thank You...


I want to thank all the wonderful authors out there whose books have kept me sane throughout the year. There are too many for me to give you all individual thanks, but there are a few who have been re-reads for me this year when I needed them the most and they are:

JR WardBlack Dagger Brotherhood & Black Dagger Legacy
Stormy Glenn━Basically for all her work, but especially Cade Creek
Kylie Scott━Stage Dive & Dive Bar 
J M Dabney━Twirled World Universe
Lynsay Sands━Argeneau Vampires
Jenny Woods━Kennedy Ink & Unlikely Heroes
David Eddings━Sparhawks Universe
AKM Miles━Scarcity Sanctuary
RE Butler━The Wolf's Mate & Hyena Heat
TJ Klune━Bear, Otter, & the Kids Universe
John Marsden━Tomorrow When the War Began 
ZA Maxfield━The Cat's Meow & Drawn Together
Alexis Morgan━Paladins of Darkness
Lynn Hagen━Brac Pack Universe
Sherrilyn Kenyon━Dark Hunters
RJ Scott━Montanna Series
Kresley Cole━Immortals After Dark

No comments:

Post a Comment