Saturday 21 December 2019

I'm in a bad mood.

I can't tell you what's going on with me, except to say I woke up this way this morning. I don't even know why I'm in such a foul mood. I can't even blame it on lack of coffee, because I haven't had a cup in over three years.

Could be I'm still not quite over this damn flu bug. I'm getting better every day. I just wish I was done with it. Could even be that I had fuck all sleep last night. I dozed in fits and farts, and I can't even blame it on the cats. they were mainly outside in their enclosure all night.

I have two ear infections, that are driving me nuts at the moment. As I can't hear anything properly. They feel so damn swollen all the time

I have a freaking headache that just won't quit, and it's annoying the hell out of me. There are only so many pain killers I'm allowed to take in any given day. So today is not a good freaking day. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment