Wednesday 11 December 2019

I've got questions...

Okay, this is what's been playing on my mind.

1> I had a book published once already━The Freedomers 1: Zephania's Chance━and before I find a new home for it. I'm wondering a couple of things.

Q> Is it okay to change the sex of some of the key players (at least 3). I would like to change the three female siblings to male.

2> In The Connelly Chronicles 3: Because of You, I've hit a roadblock. This is my problem.

Q> How badly would you freak out if you found out you were kidnapped as a baby?

3> In Wardens of the Guild 3: Heartstrings I actually have two questions I need answered.

Q1> Is Heartstrings meant to be one word or two (Heart Strings)?

Q2> Daven is old and set in his ways━I mean he really likes things done his way because Eric used to pander to his needs when Eric was his day warden. now Gabe has the job. Gabe has just spent a couple of centuries trying to kill his first two charges. he and Dav clash often because in Dav's eyes Gabe is nothing like Eric. What one good thing Gabe could do (not sexual━even though he and DAV end up as mates) to change Dav's mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment