Saturday 14 December 2019

I can't believe it━where did it go?

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by in the blink of an eye. It seems like only yesterday we were all telling each other Merry Christmas/ Happy Hanukkah/ Seasons Greetings (however you want to say it) & Happy New Year, and here it rolling around again... 

Q> Where the hell did the year go, and how did I miss so much of it?

It's like I only woke up and it was already November. I'm not happy about it. I know it's my own damn fault. I know I was sick at the beginning of the year.

Q> But what the hell was my excuse for somehow missing the whole middle of the year?

I can't even seem to recall what was so damn interesting that it kept me so preoccupied and away from my computer. Hence the reason I need to sort out the schedule for next year.

Wish me luck━I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment