Saturday 28 December 2019

Cotter's Girls

Someone sent me this picture a few years ago now, and it always made me think of my story TASH. Even though the two main characters in my story are a little older than this pair.

Really, they don't even look like the mains, but a couple of the secondaries who'll eventually get their own story.

I don't even know what it was about this story that made me want to keep it, but I have for years now. The truth is I don't even remember who sent it to me, but I'll be forever thankful to them.

This is one of the series in my next years writing plan... fair warning it is M/F. But I don't mind, and if you don't like that, then don't read it. I need to get these stories out of my head to make room for the gazillion others... so there you go. Vlad thinks the story is awesome... but he could be a tad bias when it comes to my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment