Tuesday 17 December 2019

Getting older sucks.

Life is catching up with me, and I think my poor old body is shutting down on me. I'll be turning 51 in 47 days. But I have promised myself that I'm only allowing myself to down and out for the rest of 2019... Once 2020 starts, I have to be on my A-game again.

I'm going to be far too busy to get worn out again. Well hopefully I'll take better care of myself and I won't get run down again. I've been out of it for so long, I'm just grateful I have the energy and need to write again.

Let's make a deal. If I start to slack off. you can let me know and I'll up my game and get back on track... and I'll promise to give regular updates on what's going on... both in my writing and my health.

I have to believe 2020 is going to be a better year, it's gotta be better than the year just gone. I think there will be a lot of people out there who are hoping for the very same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment