Friday 10 January 2020

Almost, but getting there...


Today I received an email saying that I needed to fill in the BIF (Book information Form) and tidy up my punctuation before they send me out the contract on Wardens of the Guild 3: HeartstringsI've filled in the form and sent it back. I'll probably struggle with the punctuation as I suck at it, but I'll give it a go. It's been a long time since I was any good at this sort of thing and will probably take me a bit to get back into the swing of things. 

Other than that, health-wise I'm doing okay. still have doctor visits ahead of me, and I'm booked into the hospital. I'm waiting for them to get back to me with an appointment time. My back seems to be doing a lot better, not hurting as much. Though my new medication gives me a headache.

I went to Costco for the first time and realised it's not for me. I'd much rather do my shopping locally. Though it is good for every once in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment