Thursday 16 January 2020

What the Frack...

My brain has frazzled. I have finished the first round of pre-edits (if that makes sense) on Wardens of the Guild 3: Heartstrings. I just want to give it one more pass through to make sure I caught everything before I send it back to Rebecca B at TEB/Pride Publishing.

So now it's back to concentrating on my other writing for the next little bit and getting as much done as possible. while I wait for the next lot of edits to turn up.

I feel 2020 is going to be as busy as hell, and I'm going to love it. I really feel good about this year. I just have to get through the hecticness of January. I have my support system in place and I know this is the year everything falls into place for me.

Forgot to say> I signed the contract with TEB on Wardens on the Guild 3: Heartstrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment