Monday 27 January 2020

Man, is it stinking hot.

I can't believe how bloody hot it's been lately. Mind you, it hasn't helped that I have been having a heap of hot flushes. I think it's a side effect of one of my new medications, or perhaps my menopause has kicked in big time. Either-or, I'm continually drenched in sweat. The other big side effect is ongoing headaches.

Even the odd shower of rain hasn't cooled down the weather. All I can say is I can't wait for winter to get it's arse here. I seriously need to cool down. Thank god I have shorn off hair. I don't think I could go back to having long hair again, it would drive me nuts.

Even the poor cats are suffering in the heat. As soon as they hear me shutting the windows they must know the aircon is going on and they come running before the house gets shut up, so they are inside in the cool. Oliver lives to sleep on the hallway rug, and Robson like to sleep under the end of Mum's bed they must be the two coolest spots in the house.

Okay, now that I've complained. I think I should go and do some actual writing. I'm working on Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment