Friday 17 January 2020

Just when you think...

I've started to get a sore throat again. I don't want to get sick again. I can tell you I've had my quota of being sick→ it's somebody else's turn.

Though, to be honest I'm not sure if it really is a sore throat or if I just ate something too hot and burnt the lining n my throat. Give me a few days and I'll let you know for certain. Right now, it's just pissing me off, because it hurts to swallow.

I love that I have stuck to my guns and been so organised this year. Okay, I know we're still only in the first month, but let me have this small victory. You still have eleven more months to kick my arse.

Maybe kick my arse, on the whole, doing my back exercises would be a good thing, as I'm a little slack about doing them. I need to get better at keeping on top of them. It's just they're so god damn boring when I have to do them by myself. Yeah-yeah. I know, if I don't do them for me. No one else will. Okay, I promise... I'll do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment