Sunday 5 January 2020

The crazy things we do

Why is it when insomnia hits I don't get productive and write heaps of productive words in one of my current WIPS??? No instead my brain, at some ungodly hour in the night decides to start wondering how do I delete all the unwanted pictures from my blog media page (as I have multiples of some pictures). 

So, here I am at Oh-dot in the morning pondering what would be the best way to do this shit→ now remember I am not the most techno-savvy person in the world.  No wonder I'm sitting here now feeling half-dead, and still no closer to finding a solution. 

I spent most of the other day trying to figure out how to change the name of my Facebook Author Page... before I had to realise I had to switch back to the old format because the new format wouldn't let me do it→ only to be denied because they say the new title was misleading... I wanted it so my author page and my personal page didn't have the same title (N.J. Nielsen/Saddington) I wanted to change my Author Page to NJ's World... Now I have to wait before I can try again (I think I have to wait for a week). Next time I'll try NJ's Writing World and I might have better luck. My author page is where I like to do my promoing of not only myself but other authors as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment