Tuesday 28 January 2020

Busy, busy, busy...

This week I have a bloody full schedule ahead of me. It started Sunday. When I finally got the mowing done between rain showers. We aren't getting decent rain, but it keeps drizzling.

Yesterday, I have to go out and do a bit of trimming in the front garden. The clouds are building up again, so I got a little rained on.

Yesterday, I had a visit from my granddaughter this morning and I had to cook her some sausages, apparently, she needed them and a drink of Coke no sugar. So that's what she got. She stands on a chair out in the kitchen with me and helps me cook (and by help, I mean she talks to me while I do all the work→she's not quite 2 after all).

Today, I have to go to the hospital with my daughter as she is having a baby scan where we find out the sex of the baby, and I'm getting the ballon thing done so they can do the baby reveal. As both she and her partner want to be surprised. So I have to get the technician to write it out on a piece of paper for me so Emily doesn't find out.

Tomorrow, I have my weekly appointment/check-up with my doctor to see if they need to make any adjustments with my medication. Hopefully, they don't, it's taken me this long to get used to the dosage I'm on now.

That's it for the busy portion of my week. In and around all of that I have to fit in some writing. I'll get some done. I might not get as much as I would like done this week, but hey some is better than none... still working on Lancaster's Way 3: Pre-loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment