Saturday 4 January 2020

Nice surprises...

I know this post will be a mix of both personal and writing so please bear with me as I ramble on... 

If you just want to read about my writing then you should just visit my WordPress blog as that is purely dedicated to my writing> updates> tips> new ideas> talking characters> answering questions> guest bloggers> or if I really liked a book. You find the link for it on the left-hand side on my blog by clicking on this W symbol... So if you have the time go and check it out. I promise in 2020 I'm going to keep it up to date.

I tried on a dress that I wanted to buy. Remembering the last dress I ever bought myself was a size 22... so I know I've lost weight, I went in and tried on a size 18, but had to put it back and get a size 16> so that was a nice surprise as the 18 was too big under the arms, and in front of the chest.

You can tell by the hair the person in the picture is not me, but this is the dress I got. I just really liked it. I don't think I could ever have hair that long again. I get bad headaches now when my hair grows longer than a cm...  The only problem with this dress is, now I have to buy a decent bra to wear with it. Someone should invent a comfortable bra for people with big boobs>>> I'm a DD cup and I've tried cheap bra's and expensive... I've tried underwire and no wire... none of them are comfortable... and you can forget strapless as my boobs are too big for them.

Besides writing my quota for today, my other job is to make some herbed butter for my brother. You should smell my kitchen at the moment it is awash with fresh sweet basil I just have to wait for the butter to soften a tad for me to combine all the ingredients.

Lastly, the third and final cricket test between test Australia and New Zealand started on Friday so I will be watching that. we need to see if we can make it a whitewash... I feel sorry for all the Kiwi cricketers who have come down with the summer flu... 6 weeks and I'm still suffering symptoms. I hope they get better soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment