Friday 3 January 2020

Time to embarrass myself...

Okay... We all know I need to lose another 15kg (33.06lbs) this year... here is what I'm starting with... and then at the end of the year I'll share again and we can see how I did... Please keep me motivated. My back depends upon it.

I also have a set of exercises that I have to complete each day. I'm going to liken them to doing yoga. they are muscle strengthening exercises for my back to hopefully stop me from needing surgery... also I'm planning on throwing in a little bit of slowed down Tae-bo just because I can. I always did enjoy doing that form of exercise in the past.

I'm sure I will have to have many doctor appointments throughout the year to make sure everything is still on the up and up. But I figure as long as I breathing all is okay.

Don't ask me why these measurements, but these are the ones I have to keep track of...
Weight> 90kg... Neck> 42cm... Upper arm> 38cm... 
Breasts> 114cm... Waist> 98cm... Hips> 121cm...Thighs> 101cm

No comments:

Post a Comment