Sunday 19 January 2020

Back to writing.

My fingers are starting to ache the more I write. Anyone got any good remedies to help with that? I know it's more than likely arthritis. and it's not exactly painful yet, more of a dull ache. It's going to get worse in winter for sure. 

I've been rethinking my writing schedule... not the amount, but the order in which I want to write them.  I'll know better once I finish the three I'm currently working on.

I still haven't heard back from my editor at MLRPress, so I emailed her again to find out why the hold-up? I'll let you all know as soon as I hear anything. I was supposed to start 1st edits mid-December, I guess she needed more time with them. I may have made a big mistake in The Lines of Marsden 4: The Trail of Red Roses... This is me we're talking about→ we all know it's a big possibility because I suck at punctuation. Somedays I pity my editors. I hope she isn't sick.

Anyway. when I figure out which way I'm going to go with my schedule I'll fill you all in. I had it all set out in my head and then this morning everything changed, and by next month it could all change again. I may just have to take it one month at a time and keep updating you as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment